Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
Answer:
I think the hardest part of writing the argument essay was coming up with evidence. I also felt rushed during the last few minutes because I still had to finish my body paragraphs before writing my conclusion. Next time we write an essay, I need to work on managing my time. The planning needs to only take the first few minutes, and then the writing of the essay should take the rest of the time. The easiest part of that argument essay was coming up with the three reasons, or claims. Backing them each up with two pieces of evidence and then explaining it was what was hard.
Summary:
Today we wrote our full argument essay.
Reflection:
The essay prompt was about whether or not selfies are a way to document one's life.
Comments
Post a Comment