Reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Answer:
So far, AP Lang is going pretty well for me. I understand all the material and how to use it to make arguments. It has been kind of challenging understanding how to come up with evidence when making a claim, but I'm figuring it out. Some things I need to improve are turning in all my blog posts and being faster and more efficient writing, so I'll be ready for the exam.
Summary:
Today we wrote an argument paragraph about the short story, "Ambush," that we read on Wednesday, claiming either that there is or isn't such thing as a "good" kill.
Reflection:
My position on the topic was that that some kills can be justified. As we discussed it as a class, I realized some of the opposing points were good too. Knowing that the counterargument had some good points helped me to make sure my argument was strong.
Comments
Post a Comment