Write about something you’ve always been curious about.


Answer: 

I have always wondered why when I get lots of sleep at night, I'm more tired in the morning than if I were to get less sleep. For example, when I go to bed early and get a good night's sleep without waking up a bunch in the night, I wake up in the morning too sleepy to get out of bed. But when I'm really excited or nervous for something, it's harder to go to sleep. So I'm getting less sleep, yet in the morning I'm not as tired as the days that I slept the whole night.

Summary: 

Each group was assigned one unpopular opinion. Each group had to make a claim paragraph defending or opposing the opinion.

Reflection: 

This lesson helped me practice my argument body paragraph writing. Evidence is the part of building an argument that I'm worst at. But, working with a group and all sharing our ideas helped me to understand how to come up with evidence better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, "Why?" or "How do you know?" Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about something that you believed as a child.