Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Answer:
Something I catch myself saying a lot is "I don't know." I say it when someone asks me a question and I can't think of the answer off the top of my head. I think I take a long time to think of things and I don't know why. I want to stop saying it so much though, because if people are asking these things to know more about me, and I just say "I don't know," they think I just don't want to answer the question and that's not true.
Summary:
Today we wrote down and defined 15 vocabulary words.
Reflection:
I learned a few new words. Some of them I recognized but many of them I had never seen before -- or if I did, I didn't know the exact definition. This taught me that maybe I need to expand my vocabulary. Knowing more words will help me make my writing better.
Comments
Post a Comment