What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Answer:
Something really creative I like to make is a stop motion movie. I love making stop motion movies with Legos or Calico critters even though they take a long time and can be very tedious. Stop motion is an animating technique where you move the objects in small increments for each frame and the final product looks like the object is moving by itself. I like to make stop motion because I can make stories with the characters and use my creativity.
Summary:
Today we read the Boarder Security Speech by President Donald J. Trump and identified the rhetorical situation used in the speech.
Reflection:
I learned how to use rhetorical situation to identify the speaker's purpose, audience, reasoning, choices, and appeals used, and how it can make the argument better or worse. This taught me how I can use rhetorical situation to improve my arguments.
Comments
Post a Comment