What are three goals you have for this year?

 

Answer: 

Three goals I have for this year are: stop procrastinating so much on homework and school projects, read more books, and try not to turn in any school assignments late. Last year in 11th grade, I procrastinated a lot on my schoolwork because I would get distracted. My goal for this year is to stop doing that so I won't have any missing assignments. I also want to read more books. I used to read lots of books in middle school and I want to start that up again because reading is good for your brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, "Why?" or "How do you know?" Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about something that you believed as a child.