Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 

Answer: 

When I first came to Lakeside in ninth grade, I felt lost. Lakeside high school was much bigger than my middle school and there were so many hallways. It was hard to get used to all the halls and stairs, plus the confusing schedule, but eventually I warmed up to the schedule and found the quickest routes between each of my classes. Now that I'm a junior, I know how to get everywhere in the school.

Summary: 

Today we read an article about the benefits and disadvantages of a three-year bachelor's degree, and identified the types of claims made in the text.

Reflection: 

I learned that there are many claims in a text, and all three types of claims should be used to make a good argument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, "Why?" or "How do you know?" Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Write about something that you believed as a child.